From the paper ACT test you might go into the pupil’s responses into Oases and Oases will get the test and produce an Oases ACT get Report along side outcomes from any past practice ACT tests.
To get use of this particular aspect in Oases please submit a help solution ACT that is requesting scoring reports.
You may change the order they are presented on the student test page from Set Up – Tests, you may also remove particular tests in the series you have decided not to use when you have the ACT tests active.
Once the learning pupil has sat an ACT training test:
1. Go to the test tab regarding the student record.
2. Begin by choosing the true title associated with ACT paper the pupil has brought. Into the example over the pupil has had practice paper 1MC.
3. The ACT solution grid will pop-up and enter the date the test ended up being taken.
4. As soon as the date is entered you will begin to see the test entry grid for several chapters of the ACT.
5. Go into the answers the pupil indicated on the test paper.
NOTE: Responses even for Numbered ACT Concerns
The answers for odd numbered ACT concerns would be certainly one of A,B,C,D or E, the responses for the questions that are even numbered be certainly one of F,G,H,J or K. whenever working from the bubble sheet it is difficult to look at letters so that it can be much easier to intentionally include the matching page through the very first team. Moreover, you may unintentionally enter an a whenever it ought to be an F because of the place associated with bubble regarding the bubble sheet. Read more “TP02. Scoring an ACT Test & creating an Oases ACT Test Report”